Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend Re-cap

This past weekend one of my very best childhood friends, Robin, got married in Seguin... down by New Braunfels. Mom, dad and I headed down to Austin on Friday and spent the day at the hotel and went to eat that night on the lake Travis at Hula Hut... and had their FRIED ALVACADO, YUM!
 If you are ever in the area... it's a must stop!! The next day we ate lunch at the River Pub in San Marcos, which is also a must, and then headed to Seguin. It was such a perfect, sweet, and senimental wedding. Our dad's coached together in Ennis since I was 5 and they moved 5 years ago when her dad got a head coaching job. Our familes were so close growing up and we were inseperable. The head coach that our dad coached for, who our families are also VERY close with, was the minister at the wedding and it was so sweet, that I cried!!! She was such a beautiful bride, and it was so good to see her.
We headed home after the sweet wedding and of course had to stop at the George's in waco to eat... their chicken fried steak is absolutley DELICIOUS!!!
Sunday night Brent and I went to The Avenue, had dinner and offically joined as members. YAY!!! When we left, I couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth.... "I'm kinda craving ice cream"? For any that know him... know that he NEVER eats or craves sweets... and any that know me know that I LOOOVE them. So I hopped right on it and we went headed to Nikki's to begin the indulgement.
Then I look up to see that this totally inexperienced sweet eater totally mixed up in yogurt... ew it looks ruined.
He said, Seeeee now its a shake!" :)
I had such a fun, relaxing weekend... LOVE weekends like these.
Saturday, Brent's nephew Brock (THE ring bearer) :), had his 3rd birthday party that I so sadly had to miss. I can't believe he is ALREADY 3 YEARS old!!!
 I have watched him grow into such a sweet, happy little man.
Time flies.
Aunt Sassy loves you Brock Ryan!!!
Bachelorette home dates tonight... NOT a fan of Ashley but so excited!
Have a wonderful week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment