Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lately...

It's killing me that I haven't been able to update lately, I really feel lost without being able to find time to even read my favorite followers! Buuuut after this past busy week of finals and loads of homework... I am back in the blog world. Two weeks ago one of my closest friends, Reagon, that I graduated with past away in a horrific car accident. It was a tough week for all that knew him, and everyone is still in such shock. You can read more about his accident here. This past week several of his close girlfriends went to give his sweet mom a scrapbook that we made him. It was the best night... we all got to meet his amazingly strong girlfriend and share stories with his family all night.
WE
LOVE
YOU REAGON LYNN!!! 
He was truly an amazing person, cowboy, and friend... who was always smiling! His funeral was completley PACKED with from wall to wall with people that loved him. We will miss him everyday! 
Please pray for the continued strength of his sweet family and girlfriend.
On a lighter note it's been over ONE whole month since we have been engaged... WOW where does time go? On good Friday, I went shopping for a dress and surprisngly found "the one". It was the first one I tried on and I just knew it was exactly what I was looking for and wanted so we got it ordered and they said it should not be in untill September, but to my surprise... I got the call on Saturday that it is already in!!! EEK! I also went to Canton two weekends ago and found the most perfect bridesmaid's dresses and those are also being ordered. They are so vintage, and exactly what I have been looking for. I am going to start doing lots of post now that I have free time on my hands, so be looking for all the new posts coming up. Hope everyone has a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment